Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Going on my 7Th Month!

Yipeeeee I am on my 27th weeks of pregnancy! On my 24th month I have to be rush by my husband at the ER beacuse of my chest getting thighter and heavier good thing is it was just because of GERD ( Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease due to acids being accumalated. After that too much heat here in the Philippine cause my nose to bleed tht again needed to check fortunately it was common to a pregnant woman. Though I have came across with such challenged I am very greatful that it wasn't that bad and a normal stage for a pregnant woman to go through. Now, I have to wait for my gloucuse test to be normal for my sugar so that I wouldn't have to go through a Gestational Diabetis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...