Thursday, November 19, 2009

Books and Emotions

My mind is set to nowhere, as if I am trying to grasp all the things that had happened. I was hurt so bad that it makes me lose respect in myself and bend down my self esteem. Of all the people why does it has to be you? I feel like I was thrown off over the edge of a cliff, hanging for my life because of the pain you have cause me. I can't help to think less of myself when you chose them over me. When, I have always been so consistent to defy all odds just to be with you. But yes what can I do? I love you more that I'd rather have bad times with you than good times with someone else (the song is right) though I can't help to compare others to us when they are all seems inseparable. Now, I feel less important than them, that I can never be enough for you. I don't want feel this way at all nor even think less of you.

I have forgiven you because despite the fact that this has made me lose my self, in a moment of truth I still know that at the end of the day I will always forgive and Love you more than anything else in this world. Somehow, along the road of our journey we could never avert trials that will test this relationship. Although we surpass another test I am greatly hoping that it would never happen again. We could never deny the fact that in Love we will surely have all the ups and downs. Yet, it is up to the couple to uphold the strength of their love and respect for one another. Now, I realize that the more you are hurt the more you learn how to love. In order order to understand happiness, one must go through uncertainties and pain so that the fruits of their sacrifices has a better reward.

My reward has been a great one. The test has open up my eyes and love for the books again. It has been a while since I have read a really good book. I have long miss Nicholas Spark, James Patterson, Paulo Coehlo, Dan Brown, and those authors I have forgotten in a while. Walking down along the big Trinoma Mall, feeling lose and distorted, my eyes caught a book store, and a sudden urged of I don't know drag me inside. Then, my eyes was lifted from crying into like sparkling diamonds, the books overwhelmed me. Felt like I was in a secret garden, full of beautiful books and wonderful scenery. My spirit was lifted up and I'm so inundate with all the beautiful books and great authors. I wanted them all hahahaha. What I wanted to say is this maybe the best lover's quarrel I have, for this has rekindled my love for books. Books has made my broken heart and teary eyes healed again. Not to mention the dress and shoes hehehe thanks hubby Love You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...