Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! I know its been a while since I posted something here. Lot's of things had happened.  The first most blessed gift I received is that I am on my 10 weeks being pregnant. A joy I received unexpectedly and has made me more exultantly happy. Two months ago I was experiencing a bad dyspepsia so I went to my Gastroenterologist for a check up. I knew I had missed my period but wasn't expecting too much from it scared to fail again. Out of my conscience I did a pregnancy test and was surprised to see 2 red lines frantically I didn't believed it so I bought another one and it still is positive. Went to my RE and was confirmed on the ultrasound to be 6 weeks pregnant. We give thanks to OUR LORD and for Padre Pio for interceeding for us. To all my blogger friends please don't lose hope, continue praying and have faith at the right time OUR LORD will bless you with a child. Will continue to pray for each one of you.

5 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!!! I will pray for a healthy pregnancy for you.

I am Roni said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful thought. May God Blesses you more.

Jenny said...

What awesome news!!! Congratulations!!

Christina @ Faith for Fertility said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news! I just found out you were my prayer buddy this advent. Thank you for your prayers. I will pray that you have a happy & healthy pregnancy. When is your estimated due date? God Bless!

I am Roni said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful thought Christina. This is really such a wonderful blessing, last November was OUR 2nd Year anniversary and my husbands Birthday. It is such a momentous day for us a priceless gift. My estimated due date is on July 25, 2011.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...