Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Christmas Wish

Christmas seems to be just outside the corner fast approaching. It's been quite a while since I made a Christmas Wish List for I only have been praying for one special wish-a child of my own. It's hard to be in a society that often criticizes, judge and gossips about other peoples misfortune or anguish. Few others seems to understand what were going through but rarely can we find a person close to us who are going through the same situation. Everyday I pray for enlightenment, wisdom and courage to withstand and understand this challenge I am going through. Aiming to be strong, optimistic and mirthful has been a great foundation of  valor. Often times as I lay down on my bed thoughts of pregnancy, building a happy family and the smile of a child plays like a movie in my mind. And most of the time when I do so I resist or divert my mind on other things. See, its hard to wait, hope and look forward to when you even doubt your own self. I am only human I never can pretend that I am always strong most of time I am just hiding in my mask of pretension. Nonetheless, I keep my faith intact and indomitable for I know that OUR FATHER in heaven and all the angels and saints are my only hope. So, this  year I will still keep on hoping, praying and try not to worry for God will answer my prayer. 

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Nothing is impossible with God. Sarah was barren and was way past the age of child bearing but the Lord blessed her and Abraham with a child. So was Hannah who was given by the Lord a child she named Samuel. When you pray to the Lord, just fix in your mind's eye the picture of your healthy and angelic baby. In due time, the Lord will grant you your wish. As usual, I will join you in your prayers for a child. Thanks for the hopeful post. God bless you all always.

I am Roni said...

Thank you for that inspiring thought Kuya Mel and I really really appreciate all your prayers. Indeed, nothing is impossible with our Lord. God Bless.

Smarla said...

awwwww. I'll be praying with you too

I am Roni said...

Smarla, will gratefully be thankful for it. ;)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...